Saturday, December 24, 2005

Off to our first Christmas dinner. We are going to my husband's dad's house for dinner and gift exchange. Then to church for the Christmas Eve serivce, where we, the choir, will be performing "One Incredible Moment," this year's Christmas cantata.

Tomorrow is our little family's Christmas and present opening, then church, than Christmas with my parents and sister at our house, than Christmas dinner at my cousin's, than back to our house to finish up with my parents.

Then on Monday we are off to my husband's mother's house for Christmas with them.

Yes, a busy weekend. But we decided one family a day. We didn't get to my husband's family Christmas dinner. We just couldn't do two in one evening. It will be their turn next year. We also should see my husband's mother on Christmas day next year. They rarely see us on the actual holiday.