Thursday, December 15, 2011

No joy right now

I am weak. I am worn out. I am tired. I get angry. I yell. I threaten. I can't find it in myself to stop. I know I need to. I want to. I hate the way I react to my children's behaviors. I try to talk to them, see what they need. They shut me out. I walk away.

I can't wait until they go to school each day. I don't look forward to having them home in the afternoon. I anticipate the time when they are in bed, asleep. I stay up late wanting the peace to last and not wanting to go to sleep and wake up to do it again.

Everyday is a challenge. Everyday I fail.

Don't try to fix it. Don't give me advice. Don't tell me it will be okay. Don't mention this post to me at all.

I just want to say this on here for myself. It's my blog and I'll rant if I want to.

No comments: