Monday, October 29, 2007

Right now I am sitting in my basement, our future family room, in front of our pellet stove in a recliner typing on my blog. The stove is kicking out some heat ,and my feet are getting toasty.

The "family room" is currently the middle portion of our basement and still looks like a basement. It has miscellaneous items that have no other home. It also presently has clothes hanging in it, which of course are dry and need my attention.

Did I mention that it's getting toasty? Well, I might actually need to back up. I'd say the stove is doing it's job.

I guess I'd better tackle the clothes. But I also can say that I added more clothesline so that I can hang all my clothes at once this winter down here instead of in shifts, like last year. More clothesline also means more space taken up on wash day. Which means less room in our family room, since that is the location of the new line.