Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Dad





 













Here we all are.  His family.
  



My dad is a tireless worker.  He always has a project going on. Lazy or procrastinator could never be used to describe him. He doesn't complain, just keeps working. 


Sometimes he has help. 



 


He works in his garden, fortifying it to preserve the produce from varmints.  He grows enough beans and tomatoes to can for the coming fall, winter and spring.




He loves his grandchildren.  And wears their birthday crowns.



 

And holds them when they ask.  They love to see their Poppop.

 









My dad is a man of character.  He can fix practically anything.  He can be quite animated.  I look up to him.  He is an example for me to follow. 

He's my dad.  Happy Birthday.  I love you.

1 comment:

Myrtle said...

Truly,you have been greatly blessed to be his daughter.