Monday, January 28, 2013

Almost done

It has been four days that I've spent almost all day at my parents' house helping them get packed up or cleaning.  Gary has also helped this past weekend and tonight.  And there are two more days to go.  I should have off tomorrow, but closing day doesn't change because of the day of my first breath.

Over thirty years of living in one house sure does say accumulation.  I highly recommend you start to simplify your life.  NOW!

And make sure that when your kids move out, they take all their stuff with them.  Every last book, photo, and toy.

And do you really need that?  REALLY?  Be honest, now.


1 comment:

Myrtle said...

Aren't you glad I've been seriously downsizing for two years? When I croak, packing up my life to donate/recycle/trash will be a breeze. :P