Saturday, June 29, 2013

My friend



Here she is, my friend.  I have known her since 1995.  And yes, it's been a grand adventure!



Here we are in Atlantic City for a Sugarland concert.





Her beloved Italian GREEN moss.


 Sporting our Italian scarves in Fiesole, Italy.



We both love pizza.  We had all manner of pizzas in Italy.  And we did not think it possible, but one can get tired of eating pizza.

And in case you are wondering, pizza in Italy is different than American pizza.  The closest here I've encountered is a margharite pizza.  It has fresh mozzarella and basil.  One place we watched the chef make the pizza.  He had a bin of water next to him with the mozzarella in it.  The shredded kind you find in the grocery store . . . not at all the same.








I went with her when she got her tattoo.  I am still waiting to get mine.




We both love milk.  But we have different ideas of when it should be consumed.  I couldn't imagine not having milk with pasta.  She finds it disgusting.  The loving friend that I am, I made sure to send her this photo.



Josh and Ellie with Aunt Myrtle.  She adores these two.  And they love her back.













Her beloved Amos, the white fluff.  This is before he became the white fluff beast.  He is suppose to be a small dog, but he is twice the size of his parents.  He can reach onto counter tops.  His stretching ability is impressive. 









 




My sister friend. 





1 comment:

Myrtle said...

I love you, Becky!