Friday, November 11, 2005

While I was away, my daughter learned to walk all on her own. I missed it. I'm sad about that. But what a precious sight she is. Toddling about. Still not completely sure on her feet. Her face and shins attest to that.

In fact the day after I got back, she fell on her face and got a nose bleed and some cuts on her nose. Looked like rudolph.

She is a smart cookie that girl. On Monday (I know exactly which day, because I have my meal planning chart to consult) we were eating scrapple. My husband likes apple butter on his meat and thought maybe our girl would to. She handed that piece right back to him. The next piece she was offered, apple butter free, she inspected carefully on both sides before putting in her mouth. She also had to inspect a spoonful of potatoes before eating it, when the previous bite had an offending pea.

She is quite a girl.