Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This afternoon my son and I had a conversation. While nestled in my arms for a feeding, he thought he would take a break and talk to me. I asked him questions, and he cooed and smiled in response. We talked for a while. I warmed my heart.

My daughter is very into doing what we do. While putting my daughter down for her nap, she had a little dance session. She turned up her music and danced around her room, including the dips. When G or I dance holding her, every so often we bend over while saying "You dip 'em." She apparently caught on and repeats the motion while she dances.

Last night she found a stuffed animal at my parents' house. She held it up to her chest and said it was eating. She than burped the animal, switched to the other side, and burped it again.

It is wonderful to watch her.