Sunday, March 30, 2008

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that during our time at the cabin, I managed to get the upper hand of a game called Quorridor. I lost many games in a row, but no longer. I will win some too.

I also must mention I am posting while watching the Phillies play. Tomorrow starts their season. G, my sister and I will be enjoying them at the game next Wednesday. It is a free retro
Phillies t-shirt day and dollar dog day. We like dollar dog days. And I like free t-shirts.

G and I finally officially instituted E's token system. Hanging in the nook is her chart of earning tokens, losing tokens and trading tokens. She redeemed two for me painting her finger and toe nails, while watching her "Emily" movie. I believe the token system will help with her behavior.

Thanks P!