Monday, May 19, 2008

E just asked for cheese. I told her to wait until I finished with her sandwich, and I would see to her needs. She looked down at her leg and told me her knee was okay. I chuckled, rephrased and gave examples of "needs." And while typing this little story, I burnt the one side of the grilled cheese. I pulled off the offending piece and quick buttered a new one, and it was good as new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way to drop off a meal for a new mom tonight, I pointed out girl's Lacrosse at the local middle school. I told E I liked Lacrosse. I had to repeat the name several times for her to understand it, since I think she has never heard the name. She then declared that she loves Lacrosse and J loves it. And Daddy likes it, and so on naming all she could think of and stating that they liked Lacrosse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cut E's bangs tonight. She really likes her bangs. When I was all finished she took a gander at herself in the looking glass. She pondered a moment and declared "I'm like a different person."