Friday, May 30, 2008

Earlier this week I hypothetically had asked P that if a cake was made, what kind she might like. And if a few people stopped by for dinner, if she'd be OK with that.

Hypothetically she said she'd be OK with people over for dinner and that she WANTED A CAKE!
So party preparations began for P's Birthday Party.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was a lovely evening filled with family and friends all joined to wish my dear friend P a wonderful birthday.

We had kabobs, twice baked potatoes (which P made because there was poor planing on my part,) baked beans, and for dessert yellow cake (which although the batter tasted scrumptiously like yellow cake, the batter tasted more like white cake) with milk chocolate icing.

P bested my mom, aunt, and I with a game of dominoes chicken foot, which consists of ten rounds. She won most of them and I had many many points nearly every round. I didn't have as much fun as she did. But that's OK, for it was her birthday.

I think she went to bed happy with her day.