Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Yesterday I went to get my son after his nap. He was in his crib crying. I walked in and saw a patch of orange on the floor. This alarmed me, becasue I had put him to nap wearing an orange cloth diaper. When I checked his bottom, sure enough the diaper was missing. It is a velco one, which Josh has apparently figured out how to work. Amazingly the diaper, his crib, and surrounding areas were not wet.

He is again wearing the orange cloth diaper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally gone. She finally ate it. E was served a leftover twice baked potato for Saturday's dinner. After being served it at least five more times, it's gone, in her belly. Today, it's all she was served. If she wanted food, she got a bowl of potatoes. And since eating it, she has also partaken of her quesadilla (half of one) she didn't get Sunday night, and her mini shredded wheat (biscuits) she wanted for breakfast. Frankly, she's eaten more for lunch today than in the past two days. And get this, she just asked for more biscuits, because she's still hungry.

She is a wonder.