Sunday, June 01, 2008

Today P, my mom, and I went out.

First P treated us to Applebee's fare. I think we tried one of everything.

We then stopped by Wal-Mart. It sucked us in for many a minute, as it always does. We bought what wasn't on our list and forgot what was.

Our next stop was pedicures. There was only one lady working, so it was a longer time than I thought it would be. I had envisioned us sitting three in a row in the relaxing chairs, our toes dipped in the teeny whirlpools, chatting about anything that came to mind, while our toes, feet and legs were massaged, rubbed, cleansed, trimmed, and painted.

I didn't quite happen that way.

But we did all walk out with beautiful feet. And P was sporting her new fabulous flip flops. And bare naked feet. (A thing that never happens.)

Our next stop should have been home, but since we forgot the AC filters at Wal-Mart, we stopped off at the local hardware store.