Thursday, December 18, 2008

Giggles and lights

The recent posts from Little Farm, Big World made me laugh several times. [I love the way my sister-in-law writes.] Ellie was in the room with me and each time I laughed, she asked me "Mommy, how you get your giggles out?" I love the way she thinks. She wanted to know what I was laughing at.

Ellie also asked me to put the up lights on for her. All of our candles in the windows are operated by switches this year, so that Ellie can turn them on. She likes this job. Today, though the train video is much more important, since she asked me to go put the up lights on so she wouldn't miss any train action. She wants me to go put the lights on upstairs.

Note: Some of my sentences (in this post and others) have incorrect grammar in them. I am aware of it. Although I don't like it when incorrect grammar is used, I am getting around that by informing you that I am using it. Sometimes sentences just sound better to me when written the wrong way.

No comments: