Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Deer . . . every day . . . very exciting?

The deer population here is quite bountiful. We have seen at least one everyday, usually 5 or more. We can usually always see them in a neighbor's yard. We think they put food out for them.

And you see in these photos one particular Bambi, that decided to take a break along the back wall of the screened in porch. I was minding my own business, when I walked in the porch and was startled. We both stared at each other, than I ran to get Ellie. He was still just laying there.


We disturbed him only enough for him to get up stretch, groom, and shift to the other side of the house, where he laid back down for a spell.

Ellie and Josh are beyond excited to see "Bambis." To me they are a dime a dozen, but to them they are like gold.




Author's husband's note: At the time of the last post, we had seen Rachael Ray more than twice.

No comments: