Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In no particular order . . .


I think he's a handsome guy. It stands repeating . . .

I think he's a handsome guy.

And he absolutely loves me putting his photo here.






In her excitement, Ellie packed Thursday night for an overnight stay on Saturday with Grammy H.














Time at the beach. Ellie doesn't care for the lake plant life.
















The reason I don't cook rice on the stove.









You find these signs everywhere up here.

And this L. Arthur guy owns a lot of land.

1 comment:

Myrtle said...

Who ever cooks rice properly on a stove? Sad that the rice cooker your mom gave me died in the move. I loved that thing!

I really like that photo of the kids.

Your beloved is handsome. BUT he is also witty and stinking smart and a fierce lion when it comes to protecting his family. AND I LOVE that he loves you!