Tuesday, January 03, 2012

And more time

My sister will fly back to California on Friday. She decided to take some time and come up with my mom to visit us a little more before she left. This photo is the last time she was here, in August 2010.

But this time we won't fill our days with shopping, just staying home with a fire blazing. To accomplish that last part, I just may need to scrounge around the woods for some logs. We are very low on wood and waiting on Gary's extra paycheck to buy more.

Tonight my mom went with me to work. It should have gone faster than it did since she was with me and I just cleaned last night. But since it also snowed last night, the bank floors were a mess. And the new vacuum is not as efficient at sucking up the dirt. I find myself re-vacuuming areas. Very annoying. But no one consulted me on vacuum options.

No comments: