Sunday, January 01, 2012

Time with family

For our Christmas break, we traveled to Gary's dad's house for Christmas weekend. During which we saw his mom Christmas day. We then went to stay at my parents' house Tuesday until today.

A lot of visiting, a lot of busyness. Of the 8 days we had with family, only one was a day we didn't have plans to go anywhere and just stayed at "home" and relaxed. Our days were mostly filled with visiting with various family members and friends, shopping and a little present opening.

My sister and I went shopping and she bought me my birthday present early (black dress boots and flats,) instead of sending me something from California later. And I bought myself some new skirts to go with the dress boots. Now I am stylin'. At least with a few very cute outfits. Perhaps I'll post some photos of me sporting my new duds sometime.

Yesterday, we took our yearly train ride to the city to see the Christmas Light Show and Dickens Village. The kids never seem to tire at seeing the trains.

No comments: