Saturday, July 12, 2014

What I haven't been doing

I have been neglecting my house.  Animal hair can be found swirling around constantly.  Even if I just vacuumed.  It's more than a bit frustrating. 

The one household task I do get done is washing and drying our clothes.  Notice I didn't say folding or putting them away.  It is not uncommon to find a basket (or four) of unfolded clothes sitting around.  My Auntie Joanne helped me yesterday.  I got a load hung out to dry, and she took it down and folded it.  Thank You!

The windows need to be cleaned.  The walls need to be wiped of fingerprints and dog slobber.  

There is quite a layer of dust collecting as well.

I am also not writing on here as much as I'd like. 

By the end of the day, I am usually worn out mentally, and I end up plopping on the couch and watching a TV show.  Sometimes while folding laundry. 

No comments: