Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Infertile Couple Club

It’s a club in which no one wants to be a part. It brings heartache. Sadness. Sometimes it tears marriage apart. 

And yet that’s where I am. I just thought of that name for it. It’s been on my mind the past several months.  Ever since the disappointment with adopting.  

It’s been on my mind also because I’ve recently heard of a couple who is finally going to have a baby after joining the club and now a second couple might just be joining it. I ache for them. It’s a stinky club to have to join. 

Gary and I have been in it together for almost twenty-one years.

I want them to know they aren’t alone. There are people who understand the feelings that rear their ugly heads when you are in this club. 

But God knows our sorrows and He cares for us.  

 

No comments: