Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Being patient. That is what dial-up is all about.
My aunt has a computer with internet connection. A dial-up connection. So, I sit and wait while the page I desire loads. Than I sit and wait while the next page loads, and so on. Meanwhile, I age 3 years. Since getting DSL at my house, I cannot imagine going back to dial-up. Perish the thought. I'd rather give up my spending money, I think. Everything is faster with DSL. I can actually send pictures, and not have to go do a task around the house while waiting for it to send. I can use the phone while using the internet. There really are no minuses with DSL that I can think of. Unless you consider the cost factor, but let me tell you: IT IS WORTH IT!

Alright. Now, let's see. My girl has another tooth. Or did I not mention she had a first tooth? Well regardless, she now has two front bottom teeth. Barely poking their little selves out. Now we have to remember to brush them.

It is 6:45 pm and no dinner yet. My daughter ate, though. That's alright since we had a late breakfast and lunch. The plan is a chicken casserole, which takes an hour, but I wouldn't mind pizza. Unfortunately, my aunt isn't into pizza like I am. My husband said no one is into pizza like I am. I quickly replied that there is one person. My best friend. Whom no doubt would always eat pizza with me. You can never have too much pizza, I always say. However, you can have too much of a brand of pizza. It is important to switch around.