Sunday, October 23, 2005

We are here, my best friend and I. Rome is not what I expected, but still a nice city. For a review of our first day in Rome go to www.merelymusing.com My friend has given quite a good rendition of the oh-so-fun day.

And she did write about today too.

I enjoyed my pizza today. In fact I want to get more, it was so tasty. The crust was crisp. The sauce and cheese was hmm-hmm good.

Tonight we will be playing games until we fall over asleep. She brought with us Rummikub, Scrabble, Skip-bo, Quiddler, Uno, Phase Ten, Phase Ten Dice, and a deck of cards. She would like to play several rounds of all games. I hope she doesn't think that is happening tonight.

For the rest of our stay we are planning to visit the Catacombs, St. Peter's Basillica, The Vatican Museum, Trevi fountain, and Pompeii. She has other fountains and sights in mind, but I am not sure we will get to them.

Much better second day.