Friday, February 24, 2006

My husband's company still has not joined with the new one, yet. We are anticipating when it does, for the pay increase it will bring.

I want to try to do my shopping monthly instead of weekly, except for produce and milk. I also need to get back to planning my meals in advance. I do not like the task of thinking up dinner ideas on the day we are to eat it. I like looking at my meal calendar, seeing what's for dinner, going to the frig and finding all the ingredients. I don't like staring in the freezer and shuffling food around for ten minutes racking my brain about what's in there that we could eat. Especially when I start at 4:00, hoping to eat by 5:00. It just doesn't work for me, and I don't like the pressure. Yet, I find myself doing it way to often.

Therefore, I need to fill out my meal calendar.