Thursday, March 01, 2007

No new upsets from the cat, though I fear for the plant my friend P gave to me. I do like seeing its green fullness gracing the floor of our dining room. But my cat has practically no wits about her. I had it up on the radiator to keep it safer, but really with Patches there is no safe spot. She likes to sit on the radiator to view the outside world through the window. So, I figured the plant would look better on the floor, and I put it there.

I am still sick, by the way and have managed to pass on my germs to my son. E and G have yet to show signs. Tylenol Cold works great at night for a good night sleep, but their daytime version was not worth the many pennies spent. My nose is quite sore, and I would have done better to buy Puffs Plus with Aloe instead of that daytime elixir.