Monday, March 12, 2007

Well, here we are again. Sunday with sick children. Yes, E got my cold. Maybe she got J's cold, not mine.

G stayed home with the kiddos, while I went to church. With the time change and staying up too late (a problem of ours that has yet to be corrected,) we decided not to get up for the first service, and only one of us would go to the second.

In the afternoon, we had a lovely family time celebrating my sister's birthday. My mom did the cooking.

My dad and G worked to get the light working, to no avail, yet. An aside: G starting working on the dining room light project yesterday around 10:30. Hanging the thing was not the issue. Using the light switch to turn it on and off was. Previous to the light was a ceiling fan. Since we had central air installed we decided to do away with a ceiling fan in the dining room. Problem was the light switch didn't work. I'd say G worked on the project over 9 hours on Saturday by himself and maybe 4 hours with my dad today. Still no light at the end of the tunnel. (Ha ha.)

G is quite frustrated but not ready to give up. My dad is coming over tomorrow night to work on it again.