Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Beautiful Day

Ellie had beach day today at school. She was so excited. She got to wear her swimsuit (she is still wearing it) and take her beach towel. They had ice cream for snack and had some fun and games outside. The weather cooperated with a beautiful day.

I got to hang out my laundry. Josh and I played outside some. We had lunch outside as well. We sat on a blanket under our maple tree. It is a great shade tree. The stinkers I call my children finally ate their dinner from last night. They were served it for breakfast, but chose to wait until lunch to finish it. They did get to munch on some cheese, animal crackers, and apples once they ate the leftovers.

After lunch we played monster tag. I was the monster that chased them around the yard. Neither of them wanted to be the monster so it was more like a monster tickle game. Then they took turns getting pulled in the wagon. Ellie let Josh go first.

I had a really great afternoon with my children.

No comments: