Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our long weekend away

Gary and I left early on Thursday morning to drive to Tennessee for our anniversary. Here are some photos from our trip to Great Smokey Mountains National Park and Shenandoah National Park.






Sunset from the deck of our cabin.












Ray and Nannette
Gary and me

On the deck of our cabin








Great Smokey Mountains National Park






Gary and me at the Morton Overlook













I believe this is the West Prong of the Little Pigeon River











Noah "Bud" Ogle's cabin














Roaring Fork











Shenandoah National Park






A bear (the black blob in the center of the photo.)












On of the overlooks at the north end of the park. I liked the wisp of a cloud.













Moss dripping water.












Sunset over the South Fork of the Shenandoah River.

No comments: