Saturday, March 05, 2011

My turn

I had a fever, sinus headache, body aches, sore throat and complete unhappiness this morning. I didn't get a good night sleep, from waking what seemed like every hour from the sore throat and stuffiness. And the stupid cat walking all over me.

Gary got me some drugs and I started feeling better. Not great, but more like a person. And my fever broke.

I had some time to myself, while Gary took the kids to buy Josh the vehicle he saved for. But Josh came back empty handed, because Toys R Us didn't carry what he wanted at the store, only online.

We think Target has it, but if not we'll have to order it online. Ellie saved for a gum making kit, which will be an online purchase.

Now I am sitting here about to go to bed, and I am not looking forward to it. I anticipate waking too much from being unable to breath and getting a sore throat again.

Optimism.

1 comment:

Myrtle said...

Prayers arise, dearest. Too bad your cherubs couldn't be a tad more selfish with their germs!