Monday, February 20, 2012

12 years

It's been twelve years since I last lived at my parents' house. Then I was one. Now I am four. Adding four people to a household at one time is a lot. The kids have their own room. It is good for the kids to have their own space, even though they still like to hang out together.

Moving us in is a work in progress. Mom and Dad still have to make room for some of our stuff and go through some of their stuff. And we are putting some of it in storage, but we are waiting to rent the space until we move things from the storage space at the cabin. So there is stuff everywhere and at times, it's overwhelming. But I think that in two weeks, most things will be in their place and the house will feel better.

We truly appreciate my parents letting us stay here. Thank you Mom and Dad!

No comments: