Friday, February 24, 2012

Lesson


My sister recently gave my parents a laptop computer, a MacBook. My mom is tickled pink. My dad already refers to it as her computer.

Tonight is lesson one for my mother. She wants to be able to check email and access Facebook. Those are her goals for tonight.

She has her handy notebook to jot down things to remember, which is everything and anything.

She absolutely loves this photo of her, poor photography notwithstanding.

We got the internet thing working, Facebook and her favorite blogs, but we were not successful with email. Mainly because I know practically nothing about Macs.

4 comments:

Myrtle said...

I love this photo of her, too! So beautiful! And her children are all such talented writers...no wonder she wants to note her favorite blogs! Tell your momma that I am very proud of her and she can email me any time she wishes. Also tell her Amos thinks she will like his blog!

Myrtle said...

I also REALLY like the countertops in the background!

Becky said...

My dad did a great job with the kitchen, didn't he?

Myrtle said...

See, now, if your mom started a blog so I had some more good reading, I could learn all about his fantastic work and see lots of great photos!