Monday, February 06, 2012

Much provisions

We were at Gary's dad's house this weekend. Here are Ellie and Josh enjoying the pool last summer. I can't find a winter photo.

The men went to the car show on Saturday, while the children and women stayed home. The kids were in their PJs from Friday night to Sunday morning. Ellie set up an office in our bedroom. She played the doctor (psychologist) and Gary and I were her patients. She kept detailed notes on our answers to her questions. Josh played with trains and watched Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Judy and I went shopping Sunday afternoon. Then before we left, she went through her cupboards and found us five bags of groceries. Very generous.

We forgot to bring home two very important things: a Christmas present that we missed, a pretzel maker, and my birthday present, a device to stream Netflix on the TV. I sure do like my Netflix.

No comments: