Friday, July 11, 2008

Here I sit, eating double peanut butter cookie dough (sorry P) and thinking about my food intake. The former is probably not the best for the later.

P gave me a copy of The Bowel Book, and yes it is about what you think it is. I am actually finding it quite fascinating. And coincidentally, I am doing my reading while in the bathroom. I had previously just read snipits here and there, but then I decided I was going to read it from beginning to end. I am on chapter 3. And amazingly with two preschoolers in the house, I am able to get a bit of reading done each day.

I won't go into much of what I am learning about my bowels, but I should eat more fiber, bran, honey, and garlic. Those who know me would definitely advise the garlic.

I highly recommend that each household should have one of these books in their bathroom.

Note: I plan on recapping the last month and post the blogs where they happened, so go back to the end of May to catch up on the things of my life.