Friday, July 18, 2008

This is too much work. Trying to go back and post about what has happened that I didn't post about.

But you still may want to scroll down and see if you missed something.

I will go on about our last camping trip. We went off to the beach. Ocean City. We camped at Frontier Campground. And if you want to know, they require two (2) weeks cancellation notice.

Why you ask do I mention that? Because we changed our reservation only one (1) week prior to our visit. The lady tried to keep our $40.00 even though she said we would get it back and the man I spoke with told me I only needed one (1) week cancellation notice. They shouldn't have been so stiff necked about it, we only changed the reservation, not canceled. And if the store had opened before 10:00 AM (what camp store doesn't open until 10:00 AM, especially near the beach when they sell beach tags) they would have gotten our $10:00 for beach tags.


We did enjoy the campground. We had a very nice site. We were able to set up in the daylight. I had fun organizing my little home for the weekend. Josh and Ellie enjoyed themselves also. And if you are a country music fan, this is the place for you. It plays uninterrupted in the bathhouse. Except for during quite hours. Gary REALLY enjoyed the music.


And if you are into biting flies, it is also the place for you. I have no less than 30 insect bites on my legs from the knees down. My legs already look pitiful from my pregnancy veins, but now they are downright pathetic.

Josh loved to play in the sand. Not so fond of the water. Ellie liked to play in the sand, but would rather it not stick to her. Not so fond of the water, either, unless clinging to a parental unit. But in all fairness, she did stand in the water as long as she was hold my or Gary's hands and jump with the waves. Josh would have none of it. But again in all fairness, it was a toe numbing 58 degrees. Maybe 59 degrees.

The boardwalk was fun. We took it all in at a quicker pace this year. We rented a surrey. It was more fun than I thought. My bottom disagrees.








Aren't they just so cute?












Here we are in our alternate mode of transportation.

No comments: