Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Giving it another go?

Alright, I said to myself, you can do this.

Again, I am not eating, but drinking "lemonade." It's a far stretch to call it lemonade, by the way. I had breakfast at MOPS, because I knew that there would be yummy food there. I brought along my drink for after tasty food and have been partaking of untasty beverage since.

On Sunday, we had our friends over and J said that another of her friends did this cleansing thing, and had great results, nice skin, energy. That's what I'm hoping for, even if I sneak food a few times. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

I can also say that it would do my body better if all this extra water I'm drinking would head to my somewhat dry skin instead of my bladder.

There is just something to be said for chewing your food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a completely different note, the kids and I ate our lunch in a fort on the living room floor. I loved making forts as a kid, and thought mine would too. Josh, not having the best balance and sense of propriety since only being two, nearly wrecked it a few times.

No comments: