Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm not Cleansing!

Okay, my day's observations in chronological order.

There is not 4 TBSP of juice in the average lemon. I had to squeeze way more lemons than it called for.

I highly recommend taking Cayenne pepper tablets instead of putting the powder in the lemonade. Very nasty tasting. My first taste left me reeling and mixing a new batch with less Cayenne pepper. That still didn't work, but I drank half of it. A new batch with no Cayenne pepper isn't much better, just not burny.

The Cayenne pepper tablets are no better. Especially if taken at the end of drinking said beverage.

I want potato chips. I want chocolate. I want food! I do not want a glass of lemonade.

I had lasagna for dinner, along with too many potato chips. I felt a little sick with my food splurge. I also had M&Ms, popcorn, and two Carmel cremes.

I will not be continuing this "diet." If I ever try again, I need some serious resolve and a tongue with no taste buds.

Gary's experience has sent him to bed early with a serious headache and very sick to his stomach. But so far he is still resolved to follow through.

1 comment:

J said...

Oh my goodness!!!