Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Cleansing

Monday is the big day! For what, you ask? For the cleansing diet. I know you are on the edge of your seats just waiting to hear about it.

Gary heard about fasting to clean toxins from your body. The Master Cleanser was a suggestion. It involves lemons, pure maple syrup and Cayenne pepper. It is also known as the lemonade diet. It is designed to eliminate all sorts of toxins and yuck from within the body, with some help from laxative teas and a salt water drink. He read up on it, and I thought I'd give it a try also.

Ingredients (per glass:)
2 TBSP fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice (1/2 lemon)
2 TBSP pure maple syrup
1/10 tsp cayenne pepper (red) or to taste
water

Combine ingredients in glass (10 oz.) and fill with water.

So, we get to drink "lemonade" for ten days. I bought organic lemons and organic maple syrup. We have Cayenne pepper. It isn't a cheap diet.

Several concerns:
Can I not eat food for 10 days?
Will I like Cayenne pepper in my lemonade?
How exactly will the experience of eliminating all those toxins go?
How quickly and effectively does that salt water work?

Check in Monday night to see how's it's going.

If all this sounds fantastic to you, click here to see what you can get out of your system. [Or maybe wait 10 days first.]

No comments: