Saturday, December 05, 2009

What a day!

UPDATE: The previous posts are as complete as they are going to be. And whatever I was going to say on this particular post, is lost to me.


This and several previous posts are works in progress. I decided to post the titles for you all to wonder what I might write about.


OK. I while downloading (or is it uploading) photos, I remembered what I was going to say.





Ellie was in the Souderton parade today on her school's float. She was a present.




























One comment - when someone is in a parade, and you are going to pick them up when it is over, I recommend having a predetermined location for said pick up spot. I drove around for over a half an hour in the rain/snow (see comments below) looking Gary and Ellie. I was mostly concerned that they were continuing to get even wetter and colder. It turns out that Ellie had to use a restroom. Once that was accomplished, I found them right away.







And we had our first snow of the season, which started as rain before the parade ended. [We got wet and colder.] You can see the water drop on the above photo.










And Gary started setting up our Lego train board.










No comments: