Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Recap

I thought I'd go back and post several posts about the last two weeks, but then I decided to just post a bunch of photos.



Josh and me at the Wallenpaupack dry creek bed. I know the water might throw you off, but it really is a dry creek bed. The water is from run off. The actual water that should be there is diverted through a pipe line to a hydroelectric station.










Ellie and Josh sleeping.











My newly made baggies. An attempt to use less plastic baggies for snacks and lunches.









Newly made bag chewed by the blasted mice.









Ellie's self-motivated and self-hung clothes line. Josh is taking a break from hanging laundry.










Gary, Ellie and Josh enjoying the Wallenpaupack dry creek bed.








Josh and me on our neighbor's sail boat.













Gary steering said sailboat, with a little help from his friends.

1 comment:

J said...

I love all these photos! The area is stunning and you all look so well! Thanks for sharing!