Monday, June 26, 2006

We are progressing. The bathroom is unpacked, and several more boxes emptied. Blinds are up, and the shower head is changed.

We were suppose to get our chest freezer today, but the clouds have not stopped dumping rain on us all day, or for the past three days. So, the freezer is on hold until the rain has stopped falling. According to the weather reports, that will probably be this weekend.

We ordered a new computer armoire and entertainment center. Our previous ones just won't fit in the new house.

The biggest news of the day is that we adopted a kitty today. She is a gray tiger-stripe and unnamed as of yet. Our two top choices are Zoe and Tabitha, though my husband wants to name her Whiskers, I vote for Zoe. We'll see. I also put in an application for a Labrador mix named Caesar. He is 20 months old, housebroken (very important), and good with children.

My husband has nicknamed me Zookeeper.