Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I have a Get Together planned for tonight. I had two women say they were coming for sure. I had one maybe. Now I am guessing I have one coming and a maybe. I originally called, emailed, or sent a card to over fifteen women. There are several ladies who still have not gotten back to me. In fact I have not even made contact with some. I have left message after message after massage and still no word from them. I find it rather discouraging. I know that some people may be on vacation or something. But I have made my calls over a two month period. I am trying not to assume or judge was to why I haven't heard back.

On another note . . . my sister has my daughter, so I have a free morning. We did go to the ball game last night, and there was no rain. We went with my cousin and her family instead of our neighbors. Our neighbors were busy, but we will be going with them on Thursday night.

We had a good time. The Reading Phillies won the first game and we left before the second was over. They were winning when we left.

My sis and parents watched our girl for us. Trying to watch a game with a squirmy two year old ( and with no nap to boot) is not a fun time. You don't really get to watch the game.

What to do with my time . . .