Monday, August 21, 2006

My daughter has three times now accurately predicted when she has to have a poopy. She pulls at her diaper and says "Yuchy." We whisk her away to her very own brand new potty. She however is much more interested in toilet paper. She always needs some and is wiping nothing. We try to convince her to put her poopy in the potty, and she has twice. The last time she wouldn't stay put, and my sister decided she wasn't going to chase after her. Or course, she did have to go but ended up going in her diaper.

My husband and I do not look forward to this potty training experience. My brother and sister-in-law have had a hard time with my niece. She knows when she has to go, but at times just chose to use her pants instead. She finally decided to do things in the potty. But now since vacation she has lapsed into old ways.

Things to look forward too?