Sunday, October 08, 2006

I had scheduled a Creative Memories workshop for today. No one signed up ahead of time and no one came. I also had a Get Together, sort of. Two women and the hostess. I didn't go through the normal presentation. Really all we did was talk about the hostess's trip to Alaska and look through her partially completed album, and the two guests looked through the catalogs and placed orders. Sales for the Get together were great, but I didn't get any new hostesses. I actually didn't even get a chance to ask them if they wanted to host. I have their numbers and will be giving them each a call. They are interested in coming to a future workshop.

My Get Together scheduled for last night was postponed until a week before my due date. I am optimistic even if E was born a week before her due date. I told the host if my son comes early than we can just have her Get Together in my hospital room.