Monday, March 23, 2009

Home again, home again

Well, we are home. No week at the cabin. We arrived home this afternoon. We decided it would have been really late to pack up, clean and organize last night, so Gary took off half a day, and we came home today.

I decided to forgo my little hair experiment. I washed it this morning. Maybe I'll just not wash it as often, or maybe I'll just wash it everyday. Who knows?

With being home, I get to make something for MOPS tomorrow. I was looking forward to not having to take anything, though I am glad to be able to hear the speaker. And I may have found a new MOPPETS worker, which is exciting, since they are hard to come by. I still need to actually talk with her about it. Let me tell you, I will be glad when my time is over as MOPPETS Coordinator. I am weary of coordinating.

The weather is turning nicer, which means walking outside more. My friend Nicki and I are walking buddies. We have walked some in the colder weather but hope to walk much more with the warmer weather. Sometimes we have to take along children, and they appreciate the warmer weather, since they just sit and don't work up a sweat.

No comments: