Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Boots


I finally saved up enough money and bought a pair of LLBean snow boots. I was so excited. Alas, when I tried them on, I felt like I was wearing Gary's boots. They felt big and bulky and a little heavy. I had one my regular white athletic socks at the time. It was probably not wise to not wear a pair of thick socks instead. My reasoning was that a pair of thick socks would not take up all the space in there. I should have actually checked that theory out. But it is too late, I already sent them back.

I was able to try on a pair of snow boots at a local store, I forgot to try before ordering online. I tried on a size smaller than I had bought. Those were too small in length, but they still felt too roomy elsewhere. Which then leads me to believe that I had ordered the right size after all, and I just need to accept that snow boots feel clunky on and wear really thick socks. Do I reorder the LLBean ones, do I order different brand and maybe they'll feel better, or do I just put up with the clunky feeling?

No comments: