Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Updated


Here is Ellie with her tooth coming in. You can sort of see it. She says she has more loose teeth, but I haven't confirmed that yet.


Note: I haven't done much with our photos, since getting our computer back from having it wiped clean. My photos, though not lost on the computer (I hope,) are all lost from Memory Manager program, the photo software I had been using. They are all in Picasa (not our pick) which is not necessarily bad photo software, just not software I know how to use, nor care to take the time to learn right now. So, all my photos are just sitting in Picasa in a haphazard fashion. Just trying to locate one is a pain.

I have done fairly well at not freaking out because all my 5000+ photos are not where they were when I handed over my computer, and the amount of work needed to recreate what I had is quite daunting, to say the least. I mostly just ignore the fact that all my photo organization is lost, and I have to start over.

No comments: