Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Catch up

The house is painted, the termites taken care of. I think the house is ready to be sold.

Gary's mom has been HUGE help in packing. Each time we talk she's put more things in boxes. She also has our one cat, Patches. Patches is more of a one person, one pet cat, then a four person, two cat, one dog cat.

Kalli is with us at the cabin. She has spent most of her time under our bed. She does come out at night to eat and do her business and to take up room on the bed and walk across our pillows. She gets booted if a paw touches my pillow. She still tries, though.

On the trip up, we had to stop to clean up her accident. She pooped and peed in her box. Not pleasant, especially in a car. Then since Ellie woke up from the activity around her, she had to go to the bathroom. We were right near a state park, which thankfully hadn't closed their restrooms for the winter yet.

I tried posting every day this month for National Blog Posting Month, but I didn't say anything. I knew I wouldn't be able to do it. I just can't seem to manage it. I'm lucky if I post once a week. But I'm okay with that.

No comments: