Monday, November 29, 2010

One last hurrah!

Ellie stayed in her pajamas again, though Josh and I got dressed. They played awhile today instead of a PBS marathon. They did get to watch TV while Mommy got a shower and made lunch.

For something different, Gary came home and had lunch with us.

And instead of Ellie having a rest time, she got to spend time with me. I gave up my alone time to spend time with her. We had a special afternoon. I still had laundry to hang, which by the way is a frigid activity when it's only 30s, so we played Wiz Kidz while I did my task. When we came in, we played Phase 10 Dice. Ellie won. Gary says she has my game playing gene.

We ended our day with the kids with dinner and a movie - Veggie Tales Pistachio: The Little Boy That Woodn't.

Gary and I will end our day with another movie - The Natural.

No comments: