Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Home with two kids

Yesterday at 12:00 noon started Ellie's Thanksgiving vacation. She might not be counting, but I am. She starts back next Tuesday.

Today we stayed in our pajamas and watched TV, with a fire to keep us warm. When nap time is over, there will be more TV, maybe popcorn. I've kept the fire going and currently I need to get more wood.

I have also organized all our paperwork and filed said paperwork. Around here paper has a way of somehow multiplying and taking over surfaces. I did two loads of laundry and have much folding ahead of me. I tend to get it washed and dried but not folded. I also played a few online games and posted!

Now I have to prepare dinner - grilled cheese and tomato soup. And get the wood.

P.S. The photo is the kids listening for water in a pipe. This summer.

No comments: