Friday, April 29, 2011

It's back

The CRV is back where it belongs. Parked out front. Gary drove it home to see how it shifted. When I got behind the wheel, I told the car that I missed it. It is much nicer to drive than the Subaru.

We like our mechanic. He's a nice guy. His shop is conveniently located on the way to Gary's work. He does have one issue. Beware if you have a partially full wiper fluid tank. At least three times he's charged us to fill the tank. We've never requested this service. Gary mentioned it to him, and he said that he's required to make sure it's full when he does inspections.

I went looking through our bills (which I have neatly filed.) On the three that I found with washer fluid charges, only one was an inspection. When Gary dropped the car off, he made sure that the tank was full and he stuck the washer fluid bottle on the front passenger seat. We weren't charged.

He is however allowing us to pay half the bill now, and the rest in two payments.

No comments: