Thursday, September 19, 2013

Doing . . . nothing

Well, maybe not nothing.  I have read up on Ranch life.  Not that I plan to do that any time soon, or ever. 

But I do know more than before about cow-calf ranching.  And burning grasses on the prairie. 

And a little more about photography.  I also realize I will have to wait many many many moons before I can afford a better camera with which to take better photos.  Unless I can fetch a good price from my current camera, which probably won't happen.  Or win the lottery, which also won't happen, since I don't buy tickets.  Or get a job, which isn't happening either.


But I think I take pretty good photos with what I got, anyhow.  Or I could unearth Gary's film camera, but I probably won't do that either, since I am in love with digital photography.




These are two of my current favorites.  And I am not at all partial to the subjects.  Ha, I am silly about those two.

The one with Josh is a little less becoming because it isn't just him, like with Ellie.  That larger shirt-less man kind of messes it up.  I think I just might try to photo shop those other people out.

Check back later to see my handy work.




No comments: